Michael Jordan once said “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships”. Here at mx solutions we have an incredible team of highly intelligent designers and developers. Our design, marketing and technology experts have an immense amount of experience crafting digital solutions and enhancing brand value. We are based in Toronto but work with companies around the globe.
The Sales Manager is a key role within our organization. This individual is passionate about their work, have a positive attitude, and are comfortable with the tools, data, skills and processes they need to do their best work. The position connects with a number of stakeholders from across the business and is responsible for leading business process innovation, working the sales funnel within our CRM, and enablement of our sales process. The individual will also work with Marketing to oversee inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree, Business, Commerce, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Tech-savvy, experience working with sales tools such as Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel and Pivot tables is required
- Understanding of the Software design process helpful
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Should be highly organized with strong time management skills, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Results-driven, collaborative team player and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects with minimal direction
There are 4 pillars that the Sales Manager is responsible for; 1. CRM, Sales Processes & Sales Enablement, 2. Analytics and Reporting, 3. Technical and 4. Lead Generation.
CRM, Sales Processes & Sales Enablement
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding: leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities as well as workflow procedures for Net New Business (Acquisition) and Existing Business (CS & Upsell)
- Manage and oversee the CRM Architecture, and maintain best practice execution of sales workflows
- Work effectively with a cross-functional approach to project management with multiple phases, complex work streams, a wide range of stakeholders and numerous deliverables
- Ability to streamline/simplify existing processes; proactively seek out ways to break down barriers, improve sales operations processes, remove obstacles and accelerate sales
Analytics and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain robust suite of reporting and analytics that uncover key performance insights/intelligence for company leadership
- Develop and maintain our core reporting dashboards in our CRM as well as adhoc reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely sales details in weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts and actual reports Finance
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports and slides around forecast/actuals vs budget, Sales and Marketing lead & opp performance
- Proactively provide insights from reports analytics on trends to support decision making
- Manage CRM ensure the sales engine operates smoothly and efficiently by identifying and resolving inefficiencies and user requests
- Monitor and audit data quality and perform various data validation checks, appends, and other tasks as needed to support mass uploads or updates to our account or contact data
- Ability to compile and interpret large data sets from disparate sources
- Manage internally sourced leads loaded into the CRM and follow-up as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing specialist to execute on Marketing Campaigns for net new business and existing business
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure marketing leads are moving through the funnel
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly! mx solutions is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.